Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 4 - Rest Day?

It wasn't scheduled as one, but I woke up with a twinge of a prior cycling injury - groin strain. I felt it tweek a little on Grand Mesa and a little bit yesterday. This morning - it was sore before the ride. Didn't want to jeopardize the rest of the riding season with the old ego driving me to 70+ miles and 7000 ft. of climbing.

Decided to take a free trip to Durango with the Sherpaville crew. Got here early enough to get a 30 minute massage from Carl. Much better now.

I apologize for no post yesterday...connectivity problems in Ouray?! As for today, it's a beautiful day in the Rockies...78 degrees, breezy and no humidity!





From yesterday - the view out of #60 Sherpaville at sunset!





Sunrise in Ouray!

Plan is to stay on the ibuprofen diet, see how I feel and tackle 80 miles from Durango to Pagosa Springs. Will send more pics later. Thanks for following!

Chuck/Coach

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: